Monday, June 11, 2012

Entry from Kilkarak’s Expedition Journal Day 182


I knew it, I do have something more to say before reaching the Carapid Ward.

I have told Dashyl of my new plan. We will make our way to Trader’s Haunt, the nearest skyhook location in this area. The lands to the southeast are a bit more populated and easier to travel than the return journey through the Tanglefern Thicket. It is closer. And if for some reason Dashyl and I should become separated, he can follow the flight of the airships to Trader’s Haunt. From Trader’s Haunt, we can secure passage on an airship back to Katena.

Katena, after everything that has happened, my rising fame, my disgrace and exile, my new discoveries that will lead me to other cities, I miss your streets, your parks, your institutions which encourage thought and innovation. Perhaps I will return to walk your streets again. I am not so certain now.

No comments:

Post a Comment